Saturday, June 9, 2007

Eleanor >> u guys so guai ar...-.= but it doesnt matter cause our group is better XDD ehh...ur blog...quick make it come back XDD
Joanne >> orh...ok..THANKS!!! =PP
twin x] >> =.= i die first ar...omg....15 yrs...hmm...hey!! were 15 dis yr !! XDD get it?
Melissa >> THX CHICKEN!!! =)


You Are 76% Gentleman

You are definitely a gentleman. You're very considerate and you have excellent manners.
Occasionally, you slip and do something foolish... but usually no one notices!


wa...after playin maple for sooooooooooo long, I suddenly feel de urge to do hw...XD so long nvr touch sia...My table is REALLY collecting dust XD....I started to organise/tidy up my table den I found out I haf A LOT of ws.... so i sort them out while listenin to "would you be there for me" ^^ and found out that around 1/3 of them are my hw!!
X________________X
I got more hw den others cause i nvr finish my previous hw....my eng file....deres no such thing...in fact, there is no such thing as my subject files XDD wa... I dunno when to start...in de end, I left it all there and play maple again XDD

trust is EVERYTHING
the only person you dont fully trust are stangers
am i a stranger to you?


wa...miss sku so much....XDD

No comments: