Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Evan - =_= its just like trying to continue LIVING!! bleah...
Lily - O_____O wad? wad I do ? huh? *blur*
Eleanor - My brain not fast enough leh...xDDD
Mel - WTHana.....
Evan - u nvr update urs also...u goin jjc meh? were u de chosen one? *dat sound so wrong*
Madeleine - updated! =]

okkkkkkkkkkk.....

Life in school.... hectic.... During the holidays i frgt that there was this ONE person who ALWAYS make me dread going to school... and she is a student... bloody student... now i rmb...

Found out that I'm saying F*** too loud and frequently now a days... it comes to me too naturally xD I wanna be a GOOD boy XD

Today was NOT my day....
Today was de coldest morning i've ever had this year.... the bus air-con ar...FREEZING MAN!!!
By the time i reach school, I was actually shivering... heh... i know wad ur thinking... who de 'ell shivers after going in a bus in Singapore? erm...it was cold larrrr.... den go school... nearly tripped over de stairs... den malay.... chosen to become/act as the groom to show the indians coming over... History...nvr bring ANY ws Ms Lui was going through...den she say got test on thurs.... Chem... keep loosing in the game "ten ten" or "five ten" (wadeva the name is...) wif mel and glen... After sch...***************************************************************************************************

eeeeeeeeeeeeee.... I really need a punching bag man... if not then i'll do wad i normally do...recite de word F*** in my mind over n over again which makes me use dat word so often nowadays...xDD

Whenever i look at my past, present and future
I would go..."f*ck... wad went wrong?"

No comments: