Saturday, June 23, 2007

Melissa - Thx chick-en xD
Madeleine - orh.. thx u 2
LinGy - wad pizzaman thing? sshhh xD
Keryn - ???? wad ???? Its u nvr talk to me lor...
Kai Song - De imeem got a lot of prob lar... i upload the WHOLE song leh..T_T
twin x] - K la.. update cause u ask...i owe u for trainin me xP
Olga - Olga, Olga, Olga....haiz... dun u know dat u nvr did HAVE a pitifull face...xD
Mel - U gotta do SUMTHIN @_@

okay la twin...here's ur update...xD

hmmz..

holidays ending leh...so fast @_@

I did sumthin EXTRAORDINARY yesterday~
I stared out of my window and...
stunned there xD I cant do this on school days cause got no time larr xD
Random thoughts start to come in about what i've learnt during the holidays...
Here's wad i learnt....
-NVR eat a WHOLE chocolate bar
-NVR drink milk after gym
-NVR listen to one of Max's jokes while eating
-NVR drink ANYTHING while eating mentos...
-Me and Audition dun mix xD ITS TOO FAST!!!
-If someone shows u a cup half filled with water, u can say...
- The cup is half full
- The cup is half empty
- Wads ur problem?
- Drink de water and say " wad water?"
- Dun try to play a flute after running...It will sound funny...xD
- WTHana is WTFlower in Japanese xDD

And b4 i knew it, I had wasted 5 hrs...=.=

Got this from SUPER LILY!!!
Ghazali >> Ghazali Had A Zero And Loved It

I was trying to do my History hw...
Cher gave us a stamp and we gotta do a journal entry on de country...
I had no idea where my stamp was from...
There was a word "Polska" at de corner...
I googled it hopefully to find where de stamp was born...
I found out that "polska" is Poland in Swedish and Finland language =.=
Stared at the com for 15 minutes only to guess that it was Poland xD

We are getting new time tables!!! X_X
AND GOT SWIMMING!!!X_X
waaaaaa... i cannot swim =X Put me in de baby pool and i'll be screaming and shouting for someone to pull me out!! Put me in de ADULT pool and u'll hear "ka ploosh!!" and nvr see me again xD But now.. Thx to Melvin <_< I'm more afraid of what i'll see there...<_< freaking melvin...ribcage...<_<
dun think too far...-.=

OMG!! Fireworks!! I can see it from my window!! Wads de occation? I dunno...May be these ppl happy that school starting? LOL....

twin - Dis post proper or not?

No comments: