Thursday, June 7, 2007

OMG!!!

Melissa >> Tyco chicken XDDD
Eleanor >> We'll see XP
twin x] >> Hahax thx =P
Lily >> SUPER LILY!! XD
Jasmine >> Hahax...ur my update-er XD always ask me update XD


You Will Die at Age 61

You're pretty average when it comes to how you live...
And how you'll die as well.



OMG!!! T_T

Today morning...first thing i did was to read the news paper...almost gave me a heart attack X__X

At the front page of "HOME" there was a news that someone died in a car crash...This motorcyclist who got hit by a car...he survived BUT as he tried to stand up, ANOTHER car just ....ran over him....he died...and his name was...GHAZALI X___X Sad story.... The amazing thing is that no one cried for him.... his kids were okay with it...XP

Recently playin Maple~ I FINALLY CAN DOWNLOAD!!!! YAY!!!! XD but I just started...=X anybody can gimme free stuff? hehe...

No comments: