Friday, February 18, 2011

Exams


DAMN CUTE RIGHTTTT.

Exams coming, but I just realised a few things.

I'm seriously very childish o.o
Toys for valentines day and I'm already throwing my books to play with it LOL.
Got this really cool nerf gun thing, that I'm currently fighting my bros for a chance to play with it lol. They ALREADY lost 2 bullets WTF. And I jingled all around school yesterday with this stuffed dog with a bell around its neck. Stares everywhere lol. Took off the bell to stop the noise =X

GHA ONLY KNOWS HOW TO ENJOY LIFE.
Bioengineering. Totally not my thing. Seriously. What am I doing if I'm just studying about things I will never use in the future? My future is totally uncertain. I realllyyyyyyyyyyy dunno what I'm gonna do. But.... I know I'm gonna enjoy every moment of the day =]

Oh, cmon. Not the first day you know me!

No comments: