Friday, February 25, 2011

The Guardian

Take the risk...
Note to self: gonna take a pic of me doing backflip....

Just realised the year 3's are graduating soon. Sad... They always know the right things to say. Even though we're just court buddies lol. Just realised Li Ming is the SD club President. I realise I know quite alot of high ranking people lol. Though they're all goons... haha like me =P

I've always wanted a life like F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Dontcha think they're so awesome? Everywhere they turn, theres someone there for them. And everyday is awesome lol. Unconciously I Kept trying to look out for people, seeing if they can join this group. But it always seem like falling apart whenever I try to hold it together.

Then BAM, guess what. They were here all the while =] Right infront of me haha. Can't believe how far I had to fall to see it. Actually they don't really know each other, but they all don't mind to get out together with me to go crazy haha! Damn epic. I believe they don't know this site... but with them... nothing will stay certain haha! Thanks babes and hunks =]

Cause a letter filled with feelings is worth more than any gift you can give me

With Gha, you need to keep up ;)

To you,
I'm human too. You treat me like trash when you're dissapointed at the slightest things. Even I apologise. Do you? You're underestimating me.


I won't let go.
Don't you.

No comments: