Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ubin, where we jump for crap...

yuduan - lol funny uhh....

What would you choose?

Well, we all survived GC, aka hell camp.
Doubt i will forget this camp since its the worst in my life so far.

I hate seeing my friends in pain. Seeing them being forced to do something they don't want. Seeing them cry cause they cant take the pain. Seeing them suffer cause they took too much. I know all I am there for them but, there is just so much I can do. It makes me just want to cover for them all the way. Thats the worst part of the camp. Its not when I couldnt walk straight at 3am in the morning. Or when we counted the number of leg lifts we did at the beach and sand fleas keep going in my mouth. Or when we had to keep doing push ups on gravel or sharp rocks. Its not the physical torture that we had to endure, but the pain I feel whenever i see them like that. Its not something easy to take in.

"Successful leaders see the opportunities in every difficulty rather than the difficulty in every opportunity."



I guess i appreciate more things now. As usual i guess, after camps. My arms ache like banana, right arm muscle strain, swelling up. I cant even bend my elbows 90 degrees. Wanted to pon school on monday, but Jon called me while i was sleeping reminding me that my group left me and him in IDEAS group since Jason pon school alr. So dragged myself outta bed and rush to school. My arms cant go up! Had to use the wall to help me wear my shirt haha. In the end just came school for my presence. Ask me to use the soldering iron when i cant even control my arms? NUTS!

Went to see B2s performance at night too! Been awhile since I've been to a band concert. Suprised to be sitting beside that bananas mum haha. Great performance haha though u can hear the pitch abit... lol. Especially the last part! Guess the extended time of silence made me a little hyper after that on the way home haha.

I think I'm getting too many unglam pics and damn embarassing moments cause of my crazy atittude, but it beats being boring haha!

No comments: