Sunday, January 3, 2010

linGy - believe it. ha, ha, haaaaaaa
duan - lol ok, i type now, YU DUAN YU DUAN YU DUAN

Murhani - lol girl in dress! haha thanks i guess =P

mx - thanks! alr did~

myra - thanks!

vin - lol dun put me at your level.....


2010





















It may be easy listening to it, but wait till you experience it yourself =)

Spent time at home during the countdown lol. Shaddup haha, not really hyped up.
They everyone needs to have time alone with their thoughts at least an hour per day. Guess i really paid up for that haha. At least its better than working till 2am on new year! LOL

Met Glen while working today. It has been quite some time...... haha.
Wanna meet up with peeps but someone is always not free. And SOMEONE is in NEW YORK celebrating NEW YEAR. Grrrr....

Met this very nice 189 bus driver again. He always greets with a smile even though its obvious he's tired. And his enthusiasm has gone lower since the first day i met him. Maybe I should just do him a favour and give him the best advice, good guys finish last.

P.S. My phone is spoilt. Using my old phone without contacts so tell me ur name when u sms me, unless i rmb ur number =) My old phone has a weird knack of going to messages or random files even when im not touching it. Creepy.....

No comments: