Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I dare you to move

Eww - cool =D
twin x] - i know you rich lahh...... help me buy!
NJ - haha thanks, you're juz too light =)


When a girl cries The world “Consoles” her But when a boy cries Come on! man; don’t be A “Girl” If A girl slaps a boy Definitely the boy would have “done something” If a boy slaps a girl Idiot! doesn’t know how to “Respect Ladies” If a girl is talking to boys She is “Very Friendly” If a boy talks to a girl He is “flirting"

Even though girls and guys are treated abit differently, don't say it as if you're at the losing end ;D

Currently in FC5 waiting for someone so I can go class....
This week is a very very money draining week. 200bucks gone just like that. I need free flow of cash. Doesn't everybody?

Oh and I just cut my hair yesterday. Didnt have to pon class for it after all ^^ My hair is damn short uh! Like some US marine HAHA.

No comments: