Thursday, January 7, 2010

Multi-life

duan - lalala
gs - lol ur on my face!!
MURHANI - hey its called pure skill
twin x] - yeah... whaaaaaaaaaaat.... buy me a new one thanks =)
Joei - alr did! ;D
duan - haha you know can alr, juz dun frgt =)


Admit it. Haha.

My frigin mouse keep jamming on me at random moments! I need a new mouse! Damn slacking day today. Played basketball barefoot. Forget that I told myself not to cause hot gound means pain and blisters. Lost to SP basketball girls haha. Go figure.

I don't like to multi-task. Doing many jobs at once means less attention on each one which means a lousy job. Trying to juggling many things at once you may just end up breaking them all. Thats why I don't like it if people talk to 2 people at the same time. It just doesnt have that sense of sincerity. Even mass sent sms-es bugs me sometimes haha. Everything can be related to this.

I'd choose to sit down and talk to someone one-on-one instead of talking to a bunch of people any day. Haha i know i sound so old, but thats the truth.

No comments: