Wednesday, March 19, 2008

yilin - no now is 21 =S
myrah - wad wad wad no link! o.o

this is de kitten i miss most during the expedition last week =(

*yawn* today is a wednesday.
wednesdays are like mondays to me. cause they are like flower
so dead. i yawn in de clas like 9999999 times till i tear so much
oh ya

HAPPY BDAY KERYN!!!!!

=X couldnt sms at 12 cause my phone cant sms alr
sosososososososososoooooo sry

stayed back today to study. yea u read it right. STUDY
i actually did some hw. hey its not bad for a slacker ok.
went to find presents fr welfare~~ starting to hate this job =/
i mean its very wierd for a GUY to like look for presents
stares everywhere. i think they think im gay or sumthin -.-
met royston and his mom outside minitoons o.o
he always seem to be wearing the same shirts

met lingy on my way back.

"It's okay to be angry and never let go
It only gets harder the more that you know
We came together but you left alone
And I know how it feels to walk out on your own
Maybe someday I will see you again
And you'll look me in my eyes and call me your friend"
Yellowcard - Empty Apartment

cool song intro-ed by her
the late syndrome come alr
downstair so noisy!!!!
argh.. de BLOOD SUCKING LEECHES...
the wound they made like last week is begining to itch...
i hate leeches -.-

"Procrastinators club anouncement - meeting postponed"
get it?
wooo~ time to take a walk =D
glad to know that i dun matter...
at least i can still see ur smile

No comments: