Friday, March 21, 2008

Yilin - lol bio students xD
Lily - thx =D

i took this pic without looking and it turned out like this
see kelvins eyes? their closed... noticed sumthin obscene? like de man....

aftr sch had to do de presentation for the camp thingy~
all de pics like.... wah o.o
its so cool! its gonna be presented nxt week i think
den u ppl can see all de crap! =D

some obscene pics cannot put =/
like gt thedric kissing melvin
and him kissing wen hao
wa he gt so many partners... surely get aids
ok lahh not really mouth to mouth but its still sick -.-

and some people owe me laughs
my laughs are not free... if i made you laugh, u needa
make me laugh too!

GOOD friday!
supposed to be GOOD >.>
at least no sch~~~



"I’ve got no place to go, I’ve got nowhere to run
They’d love to watch me fall, They think they know it all"
Simple Plan - Me Against The World

No comments: