Friday, March 7, 2008

Kaisong - u filtered my customers... dats bad o.o linked~~
Umairah - o.o no link... get it? xD
nello - yupp yupp~
Lily- lol thx? long time no see~ MAKE A NEW BLOG!!!!
Yilin - u say de arhh...
linGy - orh =X
zaki - tahan tahan~~
Olga - ><"
wei juan - thx =D
Yilin - thx =D
Olga - punchbag? o.= thx =D
twin x] - thx =D


gotta learn this~ =S

sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy........
can i dun update? D=
last update b4 im gone~~~~~~ T.T
(till nxt week fri i mean =X)

erm... lets see wad i can rmb...
sry i cant exactly rmb de days arhh

sometime last week
erm... u know highway? ya de entrance dere.
at ard 11.30pm me whole family goin back home frm errr
i frgt wadd lahh den den den we accidentally hit a taxi =X
drive drive drive den *bang* we were goin quite fast ehh
my father was like "ohh shit"
the taxi driver came out.....
my dad came out.....
dat time me and my bro were like sleepy lahh
so we were like frigin pissed dat our sleep was gonna be delayed~
u shld haf seen de whole thing man....

taxi driver: came out giving a "you-hit-my-car-so-u-die-a-horrible-death" face
my dad: came out wif a "I-hit-ur-car-and-im-so-sorry-its-totally-my-fault" look
den....
me and my bro came out wif a "we-hit-ur-car-GOT-problem??"
so de taxi driver was like...."u-hit-my-car?-I-didnt-know"
xD woops~ imagine 2 guys coming out frm both sides of de car to u...
mind u, we are both taller den our dad~
de funny thing is dat the taxi driver's face chnge dam fast xDDD
frm angry to scared o.o
u shld haf seen it man...
i gt pics actually bt lazy post~ it in my phoneeeeee
it was jz a scratch anyway. scratch nt on de taxi bt on our car~

ermm nth much den
twins bday! =X
so is mine arhh~ thx fr everything everyone~~~~
=D

den gt 1 day i waited fr kuang^2 aftr sch at tuesday i think cause
haf teacher contact sessions... so i waited......and waited.. and waited...
and found out frm ppl dat... HE WENT HOME!!!! T.T
bt quite fun arhh cause slacked wif de seniors in canteen...
dey were playing GTA, Grand Theft Auto~ San Andreas on thier laptop
den he gt cheat code which makes helicopters appear in front of him
so.....
he began shooting people. why? he says he's mas selamat xD
den he went in helicopter, and spawned more helicopters in front
of him which drop and explode on de ground....why?
he says mas selamat ran out of bombs so he start dropping
helicopters xD funny larhh....

hmm nth i can rmb le ><
so come to today....
early mornin...................................
KENA SPRAY PEPPER SPRAY BY LI ZHILE
during PE he alr spray me =.= at first i thought nth
den IT BURNS ARH!!! PAIN SIA!!! like u skin ur hand alive! den burn the skinned
part....hot ehh... den ltr gt it in my eyes =.= was like washing my eyes fr 1 whole period~
dam hot arh... sumore despray spoiled so instead of SPRAY, it spits out LOTS
or de pepper spray like pouring liddat...eye was soooooo read....
zhile would actually be dead by now if nt for......... mummy xD
u'll nvr guess who~ bt i still sooooo wanna KILL him T.T

expedition nxt week~~
lazy sia... tired... tmr still gt night cycling....
emo all night =/
till then~ =D

No comments: