Sunday, March 23, 2008

Kel - cool pic? =D
Murhani - trophy! relinked~
twin x] - hey its de new IN thing ok.... =P


leeches thedric "collected" during de expedition.....


Im so dead with hw
why cant i be doin sumthin im good at like....
ok i cant think of any =.=

can u believe im at this page to update my blog fr like 2 hrs? =.=
i spent 1 hr re-reading all my sms =.=
cant think of anythin to type~~

hmm i gt soooooooooo much malay ovr due hw
in fact... i havent do even 1 malay compo since de start of the yr
and i think i owe up to like 7? 5 in bk 2 in blog =S

OH YES!! sumthin to blog! tution ytd
on way there, i was blasting my ears wif noise as usual
den dis guy, who waited for de bus with me in front my hse dere came to me
i thought he wanted to know de time so i looked at my watch...
when i looked up, he was like shivering. he looked SOOOOOOOOOOO scareeed
he said sumthin bt i couldnt hear. aftr i "huhh?" fr 3 times, den he said louder
"i know dis sounds crazy. Bt erm... God loves you more than you know."
he said that and backed away as if im gonna beat him to death or sumthin
i stun there fr like a sec den went like "ok....." and he went ooff the bus at the next stop.

xD he made me smile like crazy. den i met this FAT guy and he had this shirt which said
"I'm a virgin"
(this is a very old shirt)
get it? xD it was written there~
ok ok i think i need to like........ meditate or sumthin to prepare me fr the
trashing i'll get on monday

"Through it all, I've made my mistakes
I'll stumble and fall, But I mean these words"
With Me - Sum 41

No comments: