Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Madeleine - LOL of course~
twin x] - ~_~ waaaaaaaad...xD
Olga - *oof*
Murhani - *oww* ouh xD
Jasmine - WOOHOO!!! I'm IT!! =D wad is 'it'?
Lily - lol thx SUPPER LILY~!
nello - xD
Fifi - yoz~ ic...hmm....
Yulin - >< Olga - lol....

Converse~
Izwan - HEY! i think i saw u at Lot 1~
Me - I was there, y nvr call me?
Izwan - ouh...I wasnt sure cause he wasnt smiling
Me - o.o


Hmmz....
loads of things happen...
heres some of the interesting parts...xD

I LOST MY WALLET!!
lost it in de train....
from JE (jurong east) go CG (chinese garden)
found out its lost so go back JE
den report den go back CG
den had to explain to de staff y no wallet b4 dey let me out
den EXACTLY after i went out of the gate, my dad called
he said my wallet was at YT (yew tee)
I HAD NO IDEA HOW HE FOUND OUT
AND NO IDEA HOW IT GOT THERE
i didnt tell ANYONE o.O
so had to beg de auntie again...
she gave me the -__________-lll face...
went to YT found out that someone took my wallet
returned it at YT
den de staff open my wallet saw home no.
den dey call larrrh...xD
so took wallet and homed~
xD

hmmz..
ytr saw Ms Wong while wrkn =X
ouh ya.... kerker's whole family came down -.-
i was bz den i heard someone say in chinese
"hes not looking...he still dunno"
so i looked up~ it was her mum and Joel wif her dad behind smiling xD
then i was like 0.0 all the way~ xD
so stunned ar...
they passed by a couple of times...den i dunno who ar...everytime cover face....
dun even dare to go in....lol~ xD
I was like smiling at myself all the way till the shop close~
Alicia was like asking..."why u smile until liddat? got sumthing on my face ar?"
which made me smile even more xD

oops~ gtg
till next time~ =PP

you know....u dun hafta be ur best friend's best friend for ur best friend to be your best friend xD

No comments: