Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lynette - oops sorry~
Shane - i dunno~ -.- my malay fail~
Cleo - lol yar riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....good for health?



[yellowcard - light up the sky]
"Let me light up the sky, Light it up for you
Let me tell you why, I would die for you
Let me light up the sky, Light it up for you
Let this make this mine, I'll ignite for you "
....
......
........
...........
...............
.....................
results day~
Its a really rainy day =(
sad sia....
morning assembly was...entertaining~ hehh
guess it was de calm b4 de storm~
cause after we got our results,
It rained like flower everywhere~

and as you know....emotions are the most contageous thing on earth...
zzzz
i was loosing my "high-ness"
after recess was like in the hall wif mel trying to crap~
Me: aiya....see so many ppl got depresion i also wan join dem...
Mel: why dey depression? aiyo...not like dey die right?
Me: ya but when dey depression den dey comit suicide....den...
Mel: den no one to defend singapore...den....
Me: ya den only de guys nvr go suicide den left only de guys in de world den de guys hafta be gays den......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lame ar...

after all de short performances nth to do in hall -.-
was askin ppl

Qs) Imagine this... You failed all your subjects, in other words, u did badly larh den wad would be the best thing ur fren could say to cheer you up~
de ans i got~
- I know you did your best
- Your idol is here!!
- Dun worry, if you wanna jump, i jump
- You crying ar? Its ok....let it out

went back of de hall....hafta think on how to present about de OHB camp
that we went....
then had to meet A to plan for de IC ceremony thingy -.-
den err....A LOT ALOT OF THING LA
den half way talking to A, Mr Shaheful come say wanna steal me for a while~
bring me one side, haben say anything den my bio cher came and was like.....
"Ghazali!!! *jumping up and down* u passed! u passed!! yay!! u and melvin did ok for de test!
*still jumping up and down*
i was like...."erm...ya~ cause u teach marh de only subject i pass leh"
lol
den slept in de class =X
pity de ppl at de hall....

erm....went Basketball court wif some sec 4s to play bb but den no ball -.-
den Mdm Tan saw us then asked us to go Hong Kah for the Olympic thingy~
in de end, we all went -.-

On the way, asked nigel the question~
he said, "The best thing someone could do for me is just to shut up.
Just leave me alone is better then saying stuff you dun mean"
cool right?

so thats wad i did~ =X

erm...reached Hong Kah played bb den rain so see de girls play captain ball in de hall
we own them leh -.-
while waiting, me n mel were like playin "rock paper scissors"
whoevr looses will hafta pump 5
now my arms like jelly -.-

=( everyone was like so sad today...
c'mon guys! exam ovr!!
I KNOW YOU DID YOUR BEST!!
YOUR IDOL IS HERE!!!
DUN WORRY, IF YOU WANNA JUMP I JUMP WIF YOU!!!
YOU CRYING AR!?! ITS OK LET IT ALL OUT!!!
=X

if only i got the power to cheer ppl up~

No comments: