Friday, October 5, 2007

Eleanor - charge? no need charge larh -.-
nello - YAYA! xD
Yulin - xD
Shane - ya...u wish =_=
Murhani - thx~ u too!
Eleanor - no need larh -.-
Shane - =_=ll
nello - HAHA! YEA! thx =P
jasmine - o.o arent you?
Eleanor - o.o
Olga - grrr..... i no problem...u big problem xP
jasmine - cool~ =P
nello - hehh....congrats xD
Shane - u...miss....exams....? OMG....are you human?
Lily - Thx haha xD


=]

I'M ALIVE!!! =DDD
ohhhhh yea~!!!

exams ar....so i couldnt go online....if you saw me online den i was
probably sneaking...xD

exams!! die die x_X
compo: was like...
O_O wad ish dis? i dun even get the topic xD
SS:
No idea wad they talking -_-ll
History:
I studied Hitler, den Stalin, den frgt bout Hitler....wad was tested? Hitler -_-
A math:
@$#% i dun speak math -.- many blanks~ and i REMEMBERED that
Ms Wong say easy =_=ll i expect one digit for my A math -_-ll
Bio:
I STUDY THE WROONG CHAPTERS!!! T_T and i was like so confident -.-
Physics:
I was like.... this plus this equal wad? how about this? this divide by this ar? xD
Chem:
I dun speak chemistry -.-

When i finished Bio, i was like sleeping thinking crazy stuff to myself... VERY entertaining ^^
i was thinking like....if i were to get into a fight, who would it be with? or...
If i had a million dollars, wad would i do with it?[buy a mansion] or What superhero powers would i want?[read peoples mind] xDD It was a VERY detailed discussion with myself xD

ytr was at de library studying wif pat, twin, kerker, mel, glen, peiqi and jaslyn
den i rmbed that pat asked me..."wad is isotopes?" I replied "the name of the Egypt king a few decades ago" xD it sounded like it wad xD in de end it was tested -.- and all i remembered was...
Egypt king...-_-ll


AHHH....E math and MT next wk!! x_X
cant stud-eeeee xP

No comments: