Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jasmine - lol..u came again xD
Joanne - o.o nooooooooooo =X
Murhani - o.o nooooooooooo =X lol~

bad day.... bad day...

HOLD ON IF U FEEL LIKE LETTING GO~!!!
listen...no watch the video....
its...
......
bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day =(

hmmz...
heard this over the radio on the way home from wrk =X

THE ADVENTURES OF PING AND PONG!!
Ping - hi ping
Pong - hi pong
Ping - u know...ytr u got into a fight wif a truck driver
Pong - really? wad happen?
Ping - the truck driver was angry and pulled me out of my car..
Pong - wow
Ping - he draw a circle using a chalk on the floor and ask me to stand inside and not to go out of the circle
Pong - then?
Ping - he used a knife and punctured all my tires
Pong - *gasp*
Ping - den i laugh at him "hahaha"
Pong - huhh?
Ping - he became angrier and broke my car's side mirror
Pong - wow!
Ping - i laughed EVEN louder! "HAHAHA"
Pong - really?
Ping - the truck driver became very angry and broke all the windows
Pong - then?
Ping - i laughed like hell this time "HAHAHA!!!!!!" the truck driver asked me "WADS SO FUNNY!?!?!" I said..."I stepped out of the circle 3 times just now!"

LOL!!

saw this cute couple on the way back home~
the guy was leaning on the transparent glass his back fasing his girlfriend who was
seated behind him...
suddenly he got an sms...it was from his girlfriend... he looked at it...and smiled...
he replied de sms... his girlfriend got it....she smiled...
hehh...not interesting ar?
lol...
that was kinda cool to me~ =X

my life is like a story...
everyday...
coming home from work everyday....
leaning on the mrt door listening to music on the radio...
all the emo songs seem to describe my life....
everyone seem to be in their own little world...
and i would think...
think of life...wad has gone so far...
and wad the future holds....

No comments: