Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

Wow, been a while since I was here.

Its 11.11.11 today, anybody think its special? No offense but i think its just a cool number. Everyday should be a special day dontcha think?

Poly 50 on wed! SPA got 9th, 7th and 3rd place! Damn awesome! But it really is depressing when almost everyone in your club achieved something but you didnt. I didnt run. Its my last year and i didnt run. I didnt realise how dissapointing that sounds until the whole thing was over. Awesomely dissapointing.

Basketball competition today.
Well, we beat all the other teams except for 2. One was my junior's team. He grew taller so I couldnt reach the ball haha. And the last team with the infinite fouls. We always had the luck of being so close but in the end it doesnt matter. In a game, its all or nothing. There is no half-assed shot. We got 4th place. So close, but still doesnt matter in the end.
Awesomely dissapointing.

Sad to say thats not all. 2 years. Things have to change.
I'll have to change it myself if it cant. Humans are selfish beings. Everything they do is for their benefit. If not, they will learn to stop doing it. Its not easy but, I guess its for the better? Is it?
Its getting harder to live without regrets.

So, 11/11/11 eh? Whats so good about you?

"What happened?"
"Life happened"

No comments: