Wednesday, September 21, 2011

STONG for the STRONG

I'm back~!
Back from STONG

Long climb and trek. Fun and quite the experience really. Yes there were hardships but ultimately I think its quite a slack climb =) Summit picture isnt really worth posting. But I guess the journey itself was worth it. Perfect example of why its about the journey, and not the destination.

Climb over huge trunks, slippery slopes, muddy ground, walk over the length of a fallen tree...

Had too make a shelter for the hammocks we sleep in. Since we're stacking hammocks above each other, the shelter must be bloody high. So I became the human ladder...
Darn it, Vincent aint that light either. Back aches~!

Theres a hole off the cliff of the waterfall. I think its a pretty good place to slack there but...
when a flash flood comes, I'd be dead.
A little drizzle on the mountain would result in a flash flood so.... haha
I like this picture! Pang looks soooo much smaller here.... oh well...Beautiful view, trust me it looks better in real life. SPA, we look forward in life....
well, except Vincent who just looks back and smile creepily...
A smaller waterfall up the mountain where we refill out bottles. Water there is drinkable and cold. The best =)
As usual, it wouldnt be SPA if there isnt some stupid shots haha
Waterfall there is bloody freezing cold.... Balls just shrank in the water to the size of marbles. Too bad we didnt have enough time to play slide off the slope.
Best shot in the KTM train. What can I say, with crazy people, a more nicer shot is practically impossible to take haha.
Well, I guess thats it for STONG? We did some caving, exploring caves and IVE BEEN TO GUA KRIS BEFORE! And psshht, leeches at Stong is small compared to the ones that ATTACKED me in my secondary school leadership camp haha. True story.




Anyways, its been quite a while. 8days plus? Its just feels different when I've never seen this Apple for so long. Just some things that no one else can do and she can do quite easily. Shes the sweetest thing on earth. Gonna run to another country with her tomorrow and 2 best buddies of mine. Well, we're gonna have a blast and no ones gonna stop us =)

No comments: