Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Talk To Me Please =)

Glen - ur baby is frustrating... lol
Olga - yeah yeah! =D
Janice - lol yepp ^^v


To laugh often and much;
To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty;
To find the best in others;
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived;

That is to have succeeded.

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bring happiness to the life of someone else, and you'd be a tad bit happier =)

Awriiiiiight, got the Team SP jacket today! Damn nice.... Haha and i got my laptop charger! Laptop up and running again, woooots. Ytd I actually pon-ed the whole day of three lessons to dota haha, despite that i actually aint that good at it okay.... not to the extent of a nerd.... The second and third period was me goin around town looking for my charger which is under 150 bucks haha. Got it for 45 bucks! Achievement kkay.....

OH! Two days ago, while waiting for my parents to come back, i got a surprise at 12.30am in the morning. They came back with a box with a rabbit inside lol. Hes jumping all around my balcony now haha. Hyper....

Hey you! Yes YOU! If your reading this, sms me or nudge me in msn or something! TALK TO ME! I WILL reply! Any random stuff will do lol. Then we can meet up! Anytime~ Anyone~ Doesnt matter what school u are from lol. Talk to me please =)

The problem about faking smiles is that there'd be a time where you start to wonder, are you trying to fool them? Or yourself? =)


Should I give up
Or should I keep chasing pavements
Chasing Pavements - Adele

No comments: