Friday, November 13, 2009

Rain

HILDA - haha yeahh ^^







rraabbbbiitt =D

Friday the 13th, didnt realise it until i was late for class haha.
Nothing much, the only highlight was that it rained =)
The atmosphere or ambience or whatever you call it feels nice. It never fails to make me feel like a kid haha. And you can be sure i'll get wet in the rain ;D Its probably the only thing i look forward to in SP.

Kinda sad that theres totally nothing in SP that makes me wake up early in the morning feeling excited and all. Thats most probably why i pon damn alot of my classes hehh..... Theres like totally no highlight! Sad to say, not even adventures are making me go crazy anymore haha. And whats adventure without the excitement? Its just physical torture. At the start of the year, i predicted that I'd be a mugger because of this, but i guess even this can't turn me into a mugger haha. I need something in my lifeeeeee.

Feeling sickkk, in the unhealthy kind of way lol. I'm supposed to see the doctor a loooong time ago, but being me.... haha. Scared asthma come back, though i doubt so. Its been like 5 years? But still, having cough and sore throat is not a good thing if you wanna do eskimo rolls in kayak for tomorrows training. Can't imagine the horrible feeling. Urgh~


whatshouldido

No comments: