Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pang - KMA haha
Glen - lol choose your road before you come back here....

so true aint it?

SORE EYES!!! Bloody bloody red itchy swollen big big eyes....... not very nice....
Went gym juz now, in the morning before running around West Coast. Nice view actually, if you ignore the heat. Went back to the spot I went a few years ago, not really a secret anymore since there are people there and I practically pass by it every sea training, but still its a nice place to sit at reminisce =) Sitting there throwing rocks in the sea, it actually looks like a scene from a movie haha. Lost track of time and had to run home agn -.- zzzzzz

Life's full of surprises, not everything may stay the same for long. Change is inevitable, but instead of pushing it away, embrace it hoping for the best. It may do some good.


The most memorable people in life will be the people who loved you when you weren’t very lovable.



I’m wishing you were here
My weakness is my fear
Alone I am myself
No reason left for me to care
Distracted by the sound
I hear footsteps all around
Empowered by adrenaline
Feel I've been born again
Again, I am repeating myself
TRJA - Damn Regret

No comments: