Monday, October 19, 2009

Used to it =)

linGy - shhhh
Max - shhhhh
yuduan - yess mummy....
B2 - yeah, exactly! haha
joanne - helllooooo
yuduan - so do i....
guoshu - haha kkay~!

Climbed Mt Kinabalu!!! Check out my facebook pics =)

haha though its big, high, and tiring, its not the biggest problem....
Shld i blog abt KK? Maybe another time uhh haha.
Miss some KK peeps haha, cause its been really really awhile since i dun have to
try to translate what people are saying before i can join the conversation or sumthin...
After 5 years of the same thing, it really kinda bites you in the ass and makes yourself wonder
how you get yourself in the situation in the first place. Does that mean i must know that
language in other to qualify to talk to you? I dun miss the cold though =P
Freezing up there -.- But we ALL changed since we reached the summit =) For good, or for worse.


Went for a run juz now. Started my momentum already =X There is no I in TEAM. But there is no TEAM if everyone doesnt wanna go the same direction. If thats the case, I guess I'd better go on my own.

Don't ask me anything when you know you know everything


P.S I TOLD you mondays are gonna suck

No comments: