Thursday, October 29, 2009

Heroin

Hilda - haha could be anybody =)


Classic =)

Been pon-ing the first class of everyday this week =/
Its been 2 weeks since some of the classes just started so, since i pon both classes, i haven't seen 2 of my "new" teachers haha. Can't be helped, i just CAN"T seem to wake up. Tried my best, no fate =P Next week gotta come earlier for project though, a project which i dunno about cause I didnt attend a class and didnt know that I'm already in a group until they start whacking me for being late haha.

Got bball competition again tmr, finals so gotta expect the worst haha. And the worst is, they're going down =D The triple E club screwed up the scores, we had 100% winning rate, but one of the match i think they switched the scores, grrrrr.....

Watched "Sisters keeper" today with yu duan, totally dun recogmend it lol..... Its those kind where its boring... then suddenly tears for no reason lol. Went to her hse to get her books, in the rain! Haha i love the rain =) I just don't like to run in the rain. I dun care about the freezing cold or anything, its just very.... nice? haha. Slacked in the library reading books haha, sounds like me? Learned quite some stuff =)


Is there such thing as caring too much?

And just past your lips theres
more anger than laughter
not now or forever will i ever change you
My Heroine - Silverstein

No comments: