Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Rain

linGy - haha yeah, now u get it....


Went for 2 star kayaking again today~
First time I woke up at 6am. Im totally not a morning person.... Had our so-called 6km expedition. Against current..... Nth much really, its quite short compared to SIKE lol. (duhh....) Had lunch somewhere along the beach =) coool...... On the way back, practised some skills as the current help drift us back lol.

Was thinking about things while kayaking back, got me really frustrated hehh.... (tak shiok sendiri lol) Guess it kinda showed. Won't happen again =X Trained home. Reached Clementi and the rain caught up haha. Heavy rain! The kind where the road would be flooded around 8cm of water, and water splash everywhere when vehicles pass by.

Took the bus 3 stops away from my hse and walked home =) Blasting music through headphones in the rain, its such a great feeling. Its the best part of today =) The security guard saw me and offered me an umbrella, I smiled and declined. Of course, sneaking through my room window all wet and drenched is another story haha. Lucky no one home =X

I just love the rain =)

No comments: