Monday, July 13, 2009

twin x] - lol ya ya....


guess who...

Early in the mornin today came to school in formal attire then i realised.....

I DIDNT BRING MY TOOL SET

die... lol so end up pon-ing 5 hours of lessons. Haha good thing is I finally have time to cut my hair ^^ yepp, I'm that busy.....

Poly-50 training with SPA again today 6pm-10pm woo damn shiok hehh. Sprinting is what I love best. The feeling of running, thinking of nothing else till your legs give way.... ok sound sadistic...
BUT i got a blister on my foot halfway during the run =( And i PEELED the skin off without thinking so i could run but when i tried to wear my socks back......

OOOUUUCCCHHHH

but endured it and ran using right leg more. After everything ended, my right leg cramp like theres no tomorrow~~


If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died

Nickelback - If Everyone Cared

F up

No comments: