Thursday, July 30, 2009

Poly 50

umairah - lol, I am now!
twin x] - bring it, try ur best ^^v

via ferrata! I WANNA GO! Theres a trip to Mount Kinabalu to do via ferrata and I sooo wanna go!

After all those weeks of training the day finally came. I admit, I was feeling abit nervous.
Got that feeling when my head tells my legs to move but it just can't.
Alot of people vomited ytd. I wanted to, but I was too busy trying to catch my breath.
Gotta thank the seniors for the encouragement. Seeing their faces after each lap, everyone
felt like dying. Each metre was a sprint. Dunno if I tried my best, cause I was feeling abit jittery lol
Maybe next year, I wun get this feeling and we'd get into the top 10 ^^
But we gave it our all, and that really matters =) great run guys (and some girls)~
optimist lahh dey~


OH I rmbed sumthin I found out but forgot to blog about in the previous post.
My laptop is HP PAVILLION DV5. It has a remote. I think all PAVILLIONS have.
I was bored with my lecturer's lecture one day (as usual) so i took out the remote and played with it. I tried to off my laptop with the rmote.

It didnt work.

I thought there was no battery. Gave it a couple of knocks and tried again.

The WHOLE row of laptops in front of me shut down.

COOL RIGHT!!! xD Actually is not shut down, its stand by mode. If you press "tab" it will turn back on without losing any information. They all thought is SP WIRELESS that made their com shut down haha.
I keep aiming another classmate of mine. He thought its cause of his charger cause his com no batt or sumthin. Till he saw me literally rolling on the floor behind xDD

So next time if you're using ur laptop at any of SP food courts, and it shut down,
look around.

It could have just been me =)

No comments: