Thursday, July 23, 2009

twin x] - lol ok ok got ask =X ltr YH kill me x.x
wai - its been an even LONGER time since you come to tag LOL
sarah - yesss verry verrrry looooooooooooooong, we should go honeymoon lol
!keryn - HAHA i wanted to!! but i dunno how to take it out from facebook =X

So True~

IIIIII HHHHHAAAAVVVVEEE SSSSUUUUUCCCCHHHH AAAAA LLLOOONNNNGGGG BBBBRRRREEEEAAAAAKKKKK!!!!!

Understand? haha its long cause i've got nothing to do =X

oooh, MST's over, alot of pri sch frens got like first or second in class. Its getting to be a trend... Yeahh, so am I =) last minute study still works ^^v Hey, at least i did =X

Got a warning from teacher that i may be kicked out from math cause my attendance is not up to standard. Honestly, his teaching is like banana. You ask him what is 1 + 1, he will give you all sorts of equations and in the end you'll find him asking you back the same question. During his class NO ONE listens. Not only me! cause HE CANT TEACH. We told our tutor but changes can't be made that soon. We'll bring it up on the next dialogue session with the principal.

Donated blood few days ago. Haha SOME people couldnt donate blood, so we persuade him to cut botak for charity, and he did xD Now hes shiny in the head xD

I gotta find that umpf in SP. I really cant see myself going through this for 3 years lol. You know you knw, that umpf. haha people only hear what they wanna hear =)
Anybody in SP joining any CCA tell me!! Please and thank you~


I know I'll be ok, though my skies are turning grey
-Gueardian Angel-

No comments: