Wednesday, December 17, 2008

zaki - haha shhhh
B2 - bt now u know hehhh =X
jojo - haha no prob =)

had a really fckin day at work ytd, dun really wanna explain....
so took a day off today to chill ;D

went to cut hair this mornin! went wif hw as usual~~
aunty say my hair falling T_T
i suffer from hair loss?!?!?! T_T stresssss
more hair drop
more stress
MORE hair drop LOL
aaahhhhhhhhhh
saw someone on the way too, lol

went to Jp to check out the extension building, cool =D
tried to find wei juan, but her shop still closed =(
went to arcade to de-stresss, spent ard 17 bucks total~ my wallet gt one whole =( literally!
there is this game where u can win a ps3 if u win, last stage i always lose ><
cheat my feeling one....

delivered muffins to keryn, slacked in her hse while she find her FBT lol
played BB at CC!! xD oooooh its been a while....

this is why i love Jurong....
first, its me, hw and keryn....
WJ sms-ed me saying she saw me, few minutes later, she came! xD
then after ard 3 min, Jian Hao called me saying he saw me, and while talking to him on the phone, he came! xD
then while playing bb, few minutes later....
Mario and OPQ came! xD

haha see!!! coincidence!!! lol
if any of u are free, and pass by the CC, look out fr me =)

listen, just listen

No comments: