Monday, December 22, 2008

twin x] - xD took me 2 days to understand wad ur saying xD
glan - haha nw u knw ^^
myra - haha yea! as toilet cleaner =D
zaki - yea... cant help it =/
mario - your? did i miss sumthin?
Dante - yea, sry cant make it, u haf his number wadd
zaki - lol ami good or am i good? read Dante's tag....


I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl

this song was played the WHOLE time some of us work at CARREFOUR that time x.x

finally back at home,
went sakura last night, then went slack at glen hse till next mornin, went to play basketball in the morn anddddddd work till now =)
other than work and sakura, everything else was last minute =D
we are like the "so on" people -.-

sajura made my stomach burst!! @.@
nw i understabd why u can feel sinfull when u eat to much x.x
bt their sprite is really bleahhh -.- i've tasted sprites before but that is really very urgh xD (inside joke xP)
their food is not bad bt i dun think im cut out fr raw food Dx

we were like in the pool in the middle of the night at gles hse, imagine the coldness.... lol
then after cold, we went into the steam room xD imagine the hotness!
talked throughout the whole night haha its been too long since we gt time to juz sit at talk crap true?

songs to me can relate to times in your life~
fr nw its....

Westlife - My love
haha me and ying hao agree its our fav song in pri sch~
I wonder how
I wonder why
I wonder where they are
The days we had
The songs we sang together


a little bit more details at glens blog wif some pics o.o

today's the last day i'll be blogging in this hse=(
i brought all my clothes to the other hse ytd and now i haf nth to wear -.-
tmr im gonna hafta wear my prom shirt lol cause its the only shirt i haf left here xD


good guys finish last~

No comments: