Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Minzhuang - wad present? lalalala~
EVANN - hoho same here =D
yilin - lazy ahh =X
zaki - wad jedi ? o.o
twin x] - also not my fault! =X i sms u, u nvr reply!
linGy - -.= shaddup
wei - sry lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -.-"



working!!!
at Prima!!! lol at first ppl said its lousy wad shit. now they lose their jobs and see what i get fr my work they all also wan work here ^^v
RIGHT GLEN???? =P
i love my pay =D
i love my working hours =D
and the ppl there also fun xD
the "today's special" fr everyday is chosen by closing ur eyes and throwing a piece of paper.
which ever bread it lands on is given a discount xD
and when we make the waffle mix (since its made like every once every 2 months) we didnt know which lever is wad speed and when we turn the mixer on, all the flour went on my pants xD
and im no waffle boy anymore! i'm a Prima boy ^^ upgraded lol
btw i didnt choose the location, i chose northpoint which is the next nearest to me bt i couldnt get it cause they needed me at Lot 1.

ohh and ytd my phone keep getting sms-es through the night!
and its more than 1 person sumore -.-
people.... i need sleep too u know.... im human too.... unless someone dies, try not to sms me while im sleepin......

anyway......
tuesday my knee "kabloom" agn during work -.- maybe i should get it checked...
bt.... who cares?? =D lol let me haf some fun first =)

my life's been very dramatic lately -.- weird isnt it? no more school but alot drama -.-
lucky its not any family stuff or i really -.-
cant you not tell me things i shouldnt know....
cant i juz haf fun for my holidayyyyyssssss urgh....
i hear you even when ur gone. sucks.

No comments: