Sunday, June 29, 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wadever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hi people!

Isnt it a fucking great day? Oh guess wad, my fucking phone fucking broke! Isnt that fucking great? $600 fucking bucks for that fucking fragile phone, aint that fucking great? Thats 2 fucking months out of my fucking life wasted to get that fucking phone. Oh and the fucking part is that it wasnt me. I left that fucking phone on the fucking table and a fucking somebody broke it and fucking kept quiet abt it. So I'm fucking left with a fucking broken phone. All thefucking sms-es, fucking pictures, fucking everythin is gone. Aint that fucking great? And i also lost my fucking ez-link again. Yea that fucking tiny card. And fucking moodle? Haha whofucking cares? Ytd was afucking great day. I walked all the fucking way to the fucking MRT station only to find out that i frgt my fucking wallet so i went back home. Took my fucking wallet and went back all the fucking way to the fucking station. When i fucking reach there, i rmbed that i didnt haf a fucking ez-link card. Tomorrow would be a fucking day starting from the fucking time in the fucking quadrangle.

nobody asked you to read it -.=

No comments: