Monday, June 23, 2008

bleahh...

Murhani - lol u'd be squished like a bug...
Ace - in the face =D
twin x] - i haf totally no idea wadd ur saying o.o
Olga - lol i din cross it at all!
glen - i returned the card!!! and i din exaggerate anythin~~ =P
joanne - kkay~
jasmine - up-date-ing~~~~~~~~

finally theres sumthin in my life thats worth updating =D
wad is it? its today! why????

cause....

i din went out of my hse ALONEEEEEE -.-
supplementary how to be alone xD

woke up
eeeaaaaaaaaarrrrrrlllllyyyyyyyyy in de mornin at 6~ =D
im such a nerd for studies....
went walking ard my block cause its still too early -.-
went/reached sch at....................................7.45?
yea! so early! =D juz to..........................................................sleep -.-

if you juz sit there, you can get sleepy u know, waiting fr an hr....
Jian Hao was second at 8.30! then de rest i was too tired to bother -.-

bla bla and bla *fast forward*
aftr dat went bbt~
homed and went out agn wif "zack" -.=
guess who, hes in 4E4

tried to pool BUT HE'S NOT 16!!!!!!!!
wanted to watch ZOHAN BUT HE'S NOT 16!!!!!!!
so we watched "Never Back Down" nicee =)
another meaningful movie, watch it and you'll know why guys fight xD
*3 punches and a round kick* lol ^^
when he guy gt knocked out in de end, we both felt so great..... stress reliever wooooooooooooooooooooo

bt i wanted to watch zohan =(


nw my hse gt a new bed! it has SPRINGS! i nvr see b4 laaaaaaaaaaaa
frm young i nvr wanted beds wif springs cause i scared the springs come out and pierce me.....
somehow~~
bt gotta face my fears! and sleep on a spring loaded bed.............see hw brave i am...

=( thoughts
-last week of holidays not-going-to-school!
-im getting used to the word "dude/dudet" o.o
-i gt a new electric guitar!! =D
-im getting addicted to coffee -.- its niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

anyways, my com is getting nuts, even the colour is nuts~ so if i dun update u'll know why =D

i soooooooooooooooooooooooo wanna blast music out without a care~

p.s. i need to cut my hairrrrrrrr =(

I heard you're doing okay
But I want you to know
I'm a dick
I'm addicted to you
I can't pretend I don't care
When you don't think about me
Do you think I deserve this?
Simple Plan - Addicted

No comments: