Monday, June 16, 2008

Ace - wadds wif nuts?? nuts are niceeeeee
kelvin - lol i wun haf money to pay back sia
Olga - goood idea xD dog tag xD
Murhani - yarhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lucky my IC not gone =X


nice vid =D
"she has two arms to hold me, and four legs to wrap ard me..." xD


nth much so farr
friday the 13 was unlucky as always~~
see...
The tyre flat in the middle of the road....notice the cap is white?
sad sia, was on our way to my cousins hse fr a BBQ he organised. (which is like once every month!)
then sumthin happened.....

Me: wheres the truck.... *turns ard*
BANG
Driver:sry sry sry sry! u ok?
Me: err yea...
Driver: need call ambulance?
Me: no need, nvm nvm
Driver orh orh sry sry sry

did u guessed wadd happened?
was hit by a truck~ I LIVE!!!! xD but my wrist pain =(
lucky its at a like deserted road -.-
repaired tire~ the cap is black...
see the red light? its my bro taking a pic wif his hp. we're sitting on the roof
slacking on the balcony~
his hse damn nice, the balcony on third floor can climb on roof~
its very windy... btw did i mention its a terrace?

i wanna play poooooooooooooooooooooooool
im niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i'll try to let you win~ =P

BORRRRRRRREEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD
i go read comics at libraryyyyyyyyy......
"u realise it dont u? She can go on perfectly fine without you, but you cant without her."
-kare kano-

No comments: