Thursday, May 15, 2008






weijuan - yea it IS!!
JASMINE - lucky sia! thx~ =D
Murhanii - Ms E say~ ouhh but hw i know if de design is appropriate?
yilins - i wasnt THAT early xD

hey people~
guess wadd? we got new additions in my hse =P

last last night was waiting fr my mum den my mum suddenly called ask me come
down wif plastic bag.
Why?
HAMSTERS!
my neighbour was goin to THROW away 12 of them!
everyone was crowding ard him and was like partly scolding him and partly asking fr the hamsters~
my another neighbour took one then dunno where they all go arh but i gt 2~
it was soooo a last minute thing o.o
my mum was squealing when they were loose in de hse xD

so.... let me intro them to you~


this FATSO always eats alot -.-
haven named it yet. it eats and sleep only~~
This is Fifi~ =P
named after angel~ she actually wanted to name it ghagha Jr xD
bt too bad, Fifi's a GIRL

first night wif them was nuts!
since it was a last minute thing, we had to keep them in a shoe box
then the next morning they were GONE!!! =X
Fifi was under my bed and Fatso was under my bro's bed.
hahax told u it was a last minute thingy~~
now Fifi's bside my laptop eating carrots~
SHE PEE ON ME YTD!!! ~.~

nw listening to secondhand serenade's songs
secondhand serenade's songs are not bad but they all VERY EMO
if ur heart broken, sad or feeling down I STRONGLY advice u NOT
to listen, u may get suicidal =X

im listening to it to learn hw to play the guitar parts cause its REALLY nice
but still can me go nuts @.@

and im learning "To Zanarkand" piano version =D
i know how to play lehhhhh!!!!! =P first part only lahh
was learning at Kel's hse ytd~
muahaha! i bet his grandparents were SOOOOO happy that i left
so that they haf some peace and quiet....

OUHH YA!!! FROM NW ON ML CLASS WILL BE LIKE HALF A DAY!!!
LIKE WTFLOWER?!?!?! THATS CRAZY!!!! i'll hafta see A fr like 2 hrs every morning?
T_T i SOOOOOOOOOO dun look forward to it.... freaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkk..

sry gha is nt here right now, please leave a message after the beep..
WAD DE *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*???
thank you....

"Yesterday was the worst day ever
and tomorrow won't be better
its history repeating"
Simple Plan - Worst Day Ever

No comments: