Tuesday, May 13, 2008

twin x] - i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Olga - arent u one too? =P

woke up today at 3am!!
juz to sleep back =.= i didnt set my alarm properly xD
den woke up at 7am!! cause Glen sms-ed me that he "stupidly came 2 hrs earlier"
minus the word "stupid" of course~
i was still half asleep then kerker told me today gt bio paper!
it was 1 hr b4 de paper, i was still slacking in bed and my uniformed still nt ironed!!
lucky sia in de end i made in earlier =P

bt R caught me jay walking -.-
like stupid larrrrrrrrr i was panicking that i was late that
I DIDNT SEE HIM STANDING BESIDE ME WHEN I JAY WALK!!!!
>.> idiotic mistake...

paper was chicken feeeeeeeet =X
played BB after that~
then someone juz came up to me and told me he know me o.o
im famous (^^)V any EX-JPS know who is Gary Giam? or Kenneth?
i frgt sia.....

SPA was like "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhooooooooo!!!!"
guys made more mistake than girls... urgh...
went queensway to get class jersey~
anyone do not agree on paying 30 buckz fr the jersey?
walked till my legs killed me~~
girls never cease to amaze me on how long they can walk in shopping centres~ @_@

"to you, all i am
is the invincilble man"
Invincible man - 98 degrees

No comments: