Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Olga - haha dat funny arh? o.o
twin x] - aww man... =(
yilin - lol then i cant be a beauty =(
Jasmine - LOL thx~ =D



~BUSTED~
this song rockz!!!
especially de chorus! =D
listen listen! gt from spider today~

guess what me, mel, jian hao, patrick, yi loon, han wei, wei keat, kenny, alfie
did after math paper~
BASKETBALL!!!
half an hour of sweat in de extra hot sauna!
so long time never play bb~ T_T
cool~

during one of the papers which i slept on (which is like all -.-)
I dreamt of sumthin =P
Dreamt that our class kena scolded agn by ____
den he pick on me~
den he suddenly say "lets settle this. How do you want to settle this?"
I said "ok. Basketball =)"

Then we all whole class go to the havent-demolished-court~
one-on-one mathc me and him while everyone watching....
so tensed...
He tried to slam-dunk but i block den HIS WHOLE BODY RUB AGAINST MY FACE
his sweat all on me... i was dripping wet from his sweat!!!
disgusting >.> what a nightmare....
by that time de score was 2-1 i was winning and he gt that one ball cause
i scared block him agn~
woke up when the teacher said "u haf 15 min left" =.=
guess i'll haf nightmares in hot weather =(

The weeks ending people!!! =D

"I, hate what you're putting me through
What have you done to me now?
I just can't sleep at night
My bed is wet don't know how
Will someone please turn on the light?"
Busted - Falling For You

No comments: