Saturday, February 16, 2008

twin x] - lol thx~~
Jasmine - updating in progress.......... =X


who doesnt like simple plan?

those were the DC days xD


i haf de whole house to myself!!! =D
on my bed with my laptop xD
im sooooooooooooo high =x
ANYWAYZ... since i gt nth to do...

friday!!!
sucky day
assembly had nric thingy
troublesome arh as usual
saw yilin and salads IC =P
no comments... xD
den there was a time capsule project thingy
patrick told us that my face was gonna be there... o.o
was waiting fr it... then... when i saw it, i was jumping at the back xD
1 min of fame =P

had PE and walked the whole round as usual~~
Mr R caught me. he said he would haf sent me to cut hair wif wenhao dey all
(they were sent during assembly)
bt he say lucky i had to do de IC presentation thingy.. YES!!!
my butt is so saved....
bt in de end also went to cut wif HW~~
so... weijuan.... hw u like RAIN's new hair? xD
gt link gt link? =DD
i dun get u...

No comments: