Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Chief - hw u know my blog? o.o
yilin - xD bonjour~
nello - u appeared again!! xD
Jasmine - not my fault!! ><
Olga - O.O hw u know????
twin x] - k la let u take my seat den i no need come~
Evann - lol den update the advocates blog xD

finally can blog!! ^^
wait wait first thing's first... MERRY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!
=P

last sunday didnt go 6 km run =X
woke up in de morning and my leg was like throbbing agn =(
so went doc~
was too early in de morn so i didnt listen to wadd he was saying xD
i only heard him say "if leg pain, dun run" so dats it xD
heard from mel later that i was sooo lucky i didnt go ^^
cause they...
-did 6km
-sprint or5 sets each set ard 100m
-climb the buildin to 20th floor using stairs
-60 pumping

sooooo lucky =DD
they're gonna kill me if they see this xD
went out at night~

bought loads of thnigs for the first time in 3 years!!! (excluding buying textbooks)
xDD
my watch is one of them, and i dunno WHY ppl dun believe its mine o.o
erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm

HOLIDAY!!!! can catch up on my hw while u guys go out and "earn" money xD
but kinda sad =(
sound like a loner liddat =S

OMG i gt an e-mail from my cousin!! =DD
she's living in Australia can you believe it?!?!
and shes only ard...7? so u can imagine hw cute her email is xD
i rmb de 2nd last time i saw her was like...
when i was workin at prima at Lot 1 den when i went out to go home,
there was this girl ran and hugged my leg xD of course i was like...
"whose child is this?" i thought i was on a TV show xD
i actually even looked up to look for the cameras xDD
i couldnt see her face larh cause she was hugging my leg so tight
all i could see was her hair xD cute right? >< i was almost goin to panick den she looked up xD
LOL cant frgt that day.... her parents was at LJS next door~
>< style="font-style: italic;"> cherios mate~ =P

sometimes you make me wonder....

No comments: