Friday, February 22, 2008

Kai Song - i dun owe you anything larh!!!! zzzz whose pinky? o.o
Olga - LOL my bros phone aint spoilt =P


she got guts... tommorow - avril lavigne

updating!!!!
hmmz...wanted to beat patrick today fr de 2.4 run...
couldnt even beat him >.>
in de end gt third T.T
lost to him by 30sec....
duhh............
not worthy...

anyone know I was a runner? I set records in my pri sch~ serious!
u can ask anyone who was frm my sch. I actually could go to sports sch.
de sport? sprinter~ not bad ehh? Bt theres no future fr sports to me =/
I lost to patrick anyway~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

english test not bad arhh~
bt somehow im expecting a fail
fail by 2 markz? ~~~

went for de match....
this whole paragraph is gonna be bout de match =X
its all crap =P

my position is a centre so its my job to make sure no one can get in
close to de net so they can only shoot from far. If you see some guy
getting de ball and running in hoping that he can get nearer to de ring,
its my job to stand right in front of them. Thatz y centres are normally
de biggest ppl. Like melvin said, we are supposed to be brick wallls.
So today i did de same thing, den dis cocky guy tried to ram straight onto me.
STRAIGHT on. Speeding sumore!! He bang onto me wif his shoulder.
Damn pain, out of all de matches de last one den i kena!! zzzzz
was sub-ed out~~ almost black out o.o back damn pain....till nw =/
sometimes de person you hate the most isnt your opponent.
Its de referee. He foul us like nobody's business -.- in de end melvin kena foul
out cause he had 5 fouls.
we were leading by ard 12 points, last quarter of the game. 5 min left then
the opponent decide to change tactic, they played press.we kept loosing balls as
if our hands were covered with soap~~ in de end we lost by 2 points....5 MINUTES
only lehh...den dey still can take ovr~~ they won us at de last minute ><
it was de same thing when we were sec 1 i think. We were winning den suddenly last quarter, they win by 2 points!!!!!! Same schools, exactly de same scores but diff players~~

anywayz, went to get my hp back!! =DD
all my messages were deleted T.T
all goneee.... wasted siaaaaaaaaa =/
at least it works~

den went back sch!
played wif de ncc ppl~ hahax i wore de ncc uniform..
i didnt look that bad!! =DD lol xD
saw them play lame games like....
"sa, fangsa" and "ouch!! orbi orbi" o.o
lame sia xD aiya slacked de whole time arh~
and i learnt 2 new things frm them =DD
1) hw to standin "sedia"
2) hw to stand in "senang diri"
maybe i shld haf joined de ncc =D

and i,
i dun know how i feel,
tomorrow tomorrow....


omg... i'm listenin to a sad song =/

No comments: