Sunday, December 5, 2010

Confusing world


utgbiunhjrbvf

Pardon the giberish. Thats what happens when you faceplant on your keyboard after realising your stupid mistake. Thought I had expedition today, found out it was next week. By then I was half way to sembawang already. And I was soooo looking forward to it =(

Today, other than learning that my nose covers 3x3 keys on the keyboard, I realise that the world is a confusing place to be in. Ever heard of the story of the Cow, Old Man and his Son?

They were on their way to the market and they met certain people who said certain things.
Man1 : The man is old, we should respect the elders and let him sit on the cow.
The old man sat on the cow and continue their journey.
Man2: The boy is so young, he gets tired easily, you should let him sit on the cow.
They complied and continue their journey.
Man3: You shouldnt sit on that poor animal! thats animal abuse!

See, different people have different views. And its so confusing! Everyone knows the saying "Ladies first", then no one disagrees when they hear that "Men should lead the way"
How do I solve the problem? Easy. What are we talking about again?

On a side note, everyone knows how to count their ten fingers, but I know 3 ways to count my fingers up to eleven =]

MST screwed?

No comments: