Monday, December 20, 2010

Say what you need to say.







"Send someone to love me,
I need to rest in arms
keep me safe from harm
in pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing, all I can

To be a better man"

Mind's cluttered with words.
Speech stunned by the exit of all the things needed to be said.
I know I have my reasons, I know I did try, and am still trying my best.
Say what you need to say

Hear me out? No. Not needed. No explanation or excuses necessary.
Cause it won't be heard. Cause it won't change anything.

But one thing's for sure, you have no idea.



"Go easy on my conscience
Cause its not my fault
I know I've been taught
To take the blame"

No comments: