Tuesday, December 1, 2009



























No soul...... lol dang, sunday then.
Swimming and gym tmr. Study till then lol. I study ok.... Just can't study with others.
Either I'd be stuck to the screen or I'll ask the other person questions till they pek chek haha, can ask my class.
SBC must have been fuming running around pulling his hair (or whatever strands he have left) out cause almost have the class didn't go his 4hr lesson today. Yeah, including the class rep lol.
Pon his class to study, not dota..... Serious!

Feel like alot of things are being cramped up this month, and its December already! Too fast....
Living the fast life, but I wanna slow down before i crash =X Hopefully I have time to ENJOY the holidays haha.

Second day I'm home alone. My room is FINALLY clean and neat and is STAYING that way.
At least till my family comes back =/
Going mac for supper later ;D If you see this on time, come west coast mac haha.
I’ve found out why people laugh. they laugh because it hurts so much, because its the only thing that'll make it stop hurting. - Robert Heinlin

Dreams, they're something I'm starting to get less and less ._.

No comments: