Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tiring Bee-Bee-Que

Arvin - love to prove me wrong....-.-
umairah - lol yepp =)
Eww - haha thanks genius
myrah - doneeeeee


















Had BBQ at my hse a few mins ago,
Feeling very very tired and sleepy lol. Had fun though, especially watching Eww get drunk....
Oh, and hey I got Sharon's number ^^ first in SPA to get it! Other than Jenny of course bwahaha.
Had to clean the stuff myself @.@ alot of things to throw and keep.

Going NIKE (northern island kayaking expedition) the day after tmr. That time when i got confused between NIKE and Nike everyone laugh at me. Now the word is really being used. Whose laughing now! bwahaha. Think this will be my last post before i leave for it. Thinking about it makes me tired lol. Sleepy....
Dun miss me ;D If you wun, then shaddup -.-

No comments: