Monday, November 3, 2008

I won't worry my life away...

kaisong - gt meaning de =D
WEIJUANN - actually.... i frgt =X
zaki - hahax yea xD




I won't worry my life away~ *bangs head* lol

waa... headache this mornin fr SS....
brain like JELLY lahh!
juz wham the question and stare at blank space....
everyone thought i finish so fast lol
so as expected SS is screwed~

sry to all the ppl i din reply =X wasnt emo-ing juz gt a jell-o fr a brain...
every move feels like my brain is wobbling =/

to tell u the truth when i was young, i nvr thought GUYS could get headaches....
only GIRLS cause of mensus lol

so my headache lasted the whole day -.- even through basketball all the way till i reach home at 9+
T_T my headd......

i think i haf a fever.... ohhh 38.9 degrees....

i've got nothing to hide,
i have already said everything there is to know,
its only if you can get it =)

No comments: