Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ace - nt my fault right.....
kelvin - its true aint it? =P



im so screwed.... =(
bt it should be expected right? its nt like i chose to do it -.-
lol fine, shoot me people, i'm only human~

If you asked me at the start of this year, I would never guess that this is what I'd be doing for the holidays. Even the people I hang out with were'nt expected. Things that I thought would happen didnt happen. Things that I nvr thought would happen, did. And of course, people who I never thought I'd lose~ expected the unexpected?

lol keryn sounds like shes having so much fun overseas >< i wan goooooooooooooooooo, to paris =D japan =D london =D at least not to malaysia -.-
somewhere cold is nice ^^

living a life with no regrets is harder than it sounds

A hundred reasons why
I can see it in your eyes
sumthins wrong with you
always in denial
can it really be that bad
being who you are

Go Audio - I'm With You

No comments: