Monday, September 15, 2008

xLOLLIPOPP - oooh... i cant!
zaki - LOL guitar tong... so un-glamour...
MURHANii - hi-5 mann....
glen - ok..... o.o

argh doin chemistry in de middle of the night is killing meeeeeeee
hafta finish like 200 qs all mcq lahh
hmm... reminds me of the way we memorise the reactivity series...

Please
Send
Chocolate
Mango
And
Zapple
In
Lorry
Hand
Carry
Silver
Gold

or sumthin liddat..... i remember zaki's one is....
KNaClMgAlZnFePbHeCuAg
(pronounced as ken-nakal-meg-al-zeng-fee-pbee-her-kuu-ag)

lol its de symbol fr the elements~
thats how he memorise cool ehh?
if u pronounce it and it sounds like some foreign language..... ur probably pronouncing it right =D

speaking of pri sch classmates... i got news of one of them ytd~
was abt Izwan. He was my classmate and actually my far-far-far-far cousin
the day i found out that we were cousin when my mum told me, he came up to me, slapped me on de back and said "hey! did u know we're cousins??" he read my mind xD

back to the topic...
i dunno all de details, but he has brain tumour... causing memory loss
few weeks ago geraldine went up to him when she saw him....
Geraldine : HEY! Izwan! rmb me??
Izwan : err no...
G: how could you frgt me... im so sad...
I: sorry uhh. memory loss.

he said that while smiling sia~! imagine if you frgt everyone important in ur life.
suddenly waking up and have to accept the fact that the person in front of u is telling de truth when he says he's ur father.
all those who meant sumthin to you, you juz cant remember them.
all the good times and stuff~
its like u wasted few years of ur life. and its close to graduation.
u'd frgt all ur pri sch mates totally and only started to make friends in sec sch~
sad right....

lol so far alot has happened to ex-JPS students. gt one died of cancer, one memory loss, one married overseas.... sounds like a joke doesnt it? o.o

"but to you, this means nothing,
nothing at all..."
Perfect World - Simple Plan

No comments: