Friday, September 14, 2007

Yulin - hahahax~!
Eleanor - xD farney marh!!
nello - xD hyper.....like someone i know xD
Murhani - O_______O typo larh....
Jasmine - duhhhhhhhh updating~ =P
Joanne - ah..miracle.... thx =]
Olga - xP come to think of it...i nvr bully u RIGHT? see...I'm such a gentle man =P
Shane - xD ppl sleep den i take! xD er..we performed at marine cove there....but stayed at sentosa ^^ and...OF COURSE I LOOK COOL!! ^^

BZ day.... nth much... "bumped" into patrick when i went to my guitar course....he didnt even noticed a tall handsome guy in front of him >_>

-_________________________________________-
Juz typed one whole paragraph on sumthin...den realised that i didnt wana post it here....

waste my time...

so...to fill this blank space....a music video....


Simple Plan - Addicted
I know its an old song... this song me n mario n sumtimes SR, used to listen to during sec 2..... when emo la =D Cause their songs all describe wad we feel~
SIMPLE PLAN ROX!! The songs all make you feel like you wanna smash sumthin xD
All their songs...that i know so far la...are great to listen to when you're down xP
Its a song that reminds me of my sec 2 life~ =DD

Other songs by them~

I'd do anything - Simple Plan~

Shut up - Simple Plan
My fav song~ =]
sry ar...all videos =PP

No comments: