Thursday, September 13, 2007

nello - ouh~ was she de one who sent u guys at harbour front and came to de Marine cove?
Lily - YEA!!!
Yulin - linked~ Alan looks wierd WITHOUT de cap...LOL!
Rebecca - xD linked~ ehh i good ok....I got pics of u guys snoring....lucky i nvr put =PP

was tryin to conduct the circle xD

today...first day....-___________________-
really had to like... "swallow my heart" liddat.... eeyer....
I was like so freakin close to loosin it... lucky after dat is ML...can bully Olga -_-
after dat was ok i guess~

saw de group ss/eng video~
not bad ehh...i think i underestimated patrick =X sry...
de NG takes were soooo fun-kneee!! to bad i cant show u guys xD
Wait till we present ar =PP

For de presentation on fasting, haben finish =X hope A doesnt kill us D=
but really dunno wad to present on sia... imagine me on stage not knowing wad to say..xD

Juz went to the police station juz now...x_X
like in de story "police and thief" sia...
got one guy kena arrested for snatch thief~
his fwens came... bla bla bla...cool~
one of de officers sprain his finger i guess....

den got these 3 pri 6 boys who came to return a wallet they juz found....
cute sia xD

[their conversation was in malay]
boy 1 - ehh...do we get anything or not ar?
boy 2 - wait lar...writing name...[dey had to write a report]
boy 3 - ehh! u nvr write my name! later got reward only u get!
boy 2 - ok la...later later....
boy 1 - put my name first... later i get the biggest reward....

xD

sometimes I'm juz jealous that some people can cry when theyre sad...
cause i cant....gotta keep it in...tight...i dunno wad to say...wad to do...
I guess...all i can say is...I'm sorry....

No comments: